Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for sister company Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, gaming, and VR/AR experiences.
We build proprietary products and platforms, as well as provide UI/UX design, agile software development, R&D, and consulting services for a diverse range of private companies, as well as the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.Job Overview
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and manage internal projects. Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent understanding of Agile and has 5+ medium to large projects delivered from concept to shipping using Agile principles
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Hands on experience with software including Jira, and Confluence
NOTE: This position is located on-site in our Culver City office. This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.