Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Keanu, Everything Everything, Once Upon A Time, The 100, Arrow, Lemony Snicket's; Series of Unfortunate Events, Man In the High Castle, Imaginary Mary and The Get Down .
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
The Compositor works with and collaborates with the 2D Leads to create and complete shots as assigned.Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke and have used software in production setting for min. 3 years
- A minimum of 3 years live action visual effects compositing experience.
- Experience delivering shots using techniques such as projection, matte painting integration, CG integration, EXR integration, & rig removal
- Working knowledge of 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts
- Maya and Vray Experience preferred
- Keen eye for colour and composition as demonstrated in demo reel
- Ability to take artistic direction
- Works well with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Highly organized
- Problem solving capabilities with a “solution-driven” attitude
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Experience in fast pace environment
- Must present an up-to-date demo reel demonstrating compositing skills as outlined
Zoic is a Maya/Vray/Nuke studio.
BC Residents Preferred
375 Water Street, Vancouver, BC
Wage Range: $26.00 - $38.46