Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit Apply
Method Studios NY is always in search of freelance 3D Designer/Animators to join its talented pool of artists.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and animate using Cinema 4D/Octane
- Work within the project requirements and production deadlines to complete all tasks
- Integrate the created elements into scenes with lighting, shadows, reflections, etc.
- Work closely with the Creative Directors to ensure that all designs work within the deliverable pipeline
- Produce look-tests based on provided reference materials
- Proficiency using Cinema 4D/Octane for at least 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Animation, Design, Arts, Fine Arts, or equivalent commercial production experience
- Strong, proven understanding of design and motion
- Experience with one or more other professional software packages such as Houdini, Maya and Nuke, a plus
- Requires strong design, technical knowledge, and organizational skills
- Must be able to work onsite
- Good communication skills and able to take exact direction from Creative Directors and Leads