WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) is looking for a Senior Character Artist for one of its newest games.
This person will work closely with:
- Other character artists to create best-in-class character assets.
- The Art Director and the Character Lead to ensure all character assets are of the highest aesthetic quality
- The Producer and Character Lead to ensure that the game ships on time with a reasonable workload.
- The Art Director and Technical Artist in developing and maintaining proper technical requirements for construction, rendering, and rigging of the games characters.
- High quality humanoid characters.
- Character items and hard surface elements.
· Work with Tech Animator to maintain, (or oversight of maintenance)
of existing character assets
· Work with Lead Artist to maintain schedule
· Work with AD to make sure all models are of the highest aesthetic quality JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS: Work Experience
- Proven success in creating characters on multiple AAA games
- Strong modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
· Have complete knowledge of both high-resolution and game engine modeling, shading, mapping, and rigging techniques. Have a strong interest in learning future technologies as they relate to game and film digital character creation.
· Excellent 3d Sculpting knowledge both in organic and hard surface.
· Software: Maya, Max, Zbrush, Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Unreal 4
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
· Skinning rigging and animating skills are a plus. Other Requirements
· Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines.
· Strong interest in video games. Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.