The Visual Effects Producer is at the heart of production and is responsible for managing all aspects of a show, liaising with the client throughout.
Responsible for the efficient running of the production, you will be reporting directly on the progress of the visual effects work each week to both the client and Executive Producers in TV. As a main part of your role you will work closely with the Visual Effects Supervisor to bid work, and also in working with the Production Managers to plan and schedule resources to effectively approach the needs of the work.
As the driving force of your team you will actively plan their day to day work, ensuring they are supported by facility departments where required, whilst motivating them to work closely and confidently with their teams to ensure the progression of the work to the client’s satisfaction.
Nice to Have About You
- Proven VFX Producer experience on high-end TV projects
- Proven project management experience
- Expertise in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients
- High-level knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Minimum education of Diploma level or equivalent
- Passionate about TV and Film
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.