We are looking for a Senior View-D™ (stereo conversion) Editor to join our team. The prospective applicant would ideally have a minimum of one years experience in a VFX facility as a VFX editor or similar, including working in a stereo conversion pipeline. Responsibilities/Tasks/Reporting:
- Ingest media turned over by the clients. This entails checking all turned over media against client reference to ensure the Company has received the correct frames and allows to properly break out shots to the proper frame range.
- Keeping a constantly up to date conform of the movie
- Updating artists and production with edit change information
- Run client reviews with stereographer and client in house or remotely
- QC shots delivered to the client and notate any issues.
- Cut demo reels at the close of projects.
- Run client demos for sales, marketing, and other executives as requested.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Avid
- Basic Nuke knowledge a must
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Work with FileMaker Pro would be beneficial
- Experience with Framecycler (specifically its stereo toolset)
- Be a good problem solver
- Have good communication skills
- Have a very keen eye for detail
- Experience on large shows useful
- Online editing experience is better than offline editing experience.
- Understanding of VFX and stereo pipelines.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.