I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are re looking for a talented Mid-Level Generalist to join our studio in the world heritage city of Bath. We're looking for a Generalist who is experienced predominantly working in Lighting and Rendering, however the the role may also require an element of Modelling and Texturing working knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of two years industry experience
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• The ability to work full-time, in-house at our studios in Bath
• A valid European passport – candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
• Must possess strong communication skills to communicate effectively within your team, with the ability to receive and process feedback in a rational and forward-thinking manner.
• Have a can-do attitude with the ability to work well under pressure to achieve specific deadlines
Key aspects of the role include (but are not limited to):
• Problem solving
• Delivery of project targets to the highest possible standards
Lighting and Rendering:
• Preparation of render layers as required from the Compositing department
• Render management; starting and quality checking
• Strong understanding of lighting and composition
• The ability to maintain the desired artistic style and mood of a given project in alignment with the defined visual style and references set by the director or assistant director
Texturing and Modelling:
• Create models and assets as desired according to developed concept or reference guidelines
• Create UVs as required for selected objects
• Create textures and shaders as required according to brief or project specifications
• Create FX animation, procedural simulation, dynamic simulation, particle and fluid systems
• Experience with MEL and Python is a bonus, but not essential
• Fluent in Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop
• Fluent in Redshift or similar
If you fit this description we’d love to hear from you, please send across you showreel, and a copy of your CV with a suitable cover letter to: Apply
*Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to work inhouse at our main studio located in central Bath. If your application does not fulfil the specified criteria, it will be disregarded. NO TIMEWASTERS. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, individual application feedback will not be given in any circumstance