Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games San Francisco seeks a Mobile Software Engineer Intern to join the San Francisco development team. (We apologize, but relocation assistance will not be available for this role.)
What part will you play?
As a Mobile Software Engineer Intern at WB Games San Francisco, you will have a hands-on role working on our game projects.
This individual contributor role will have a variety of responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the position is end-to-end mobile game development including front-end development, API / Library integration and from time to time some back-end development. In this position you will have the opportunity to impact many areas of our games, while setting and maintaining the highest possible quality bar for yourself and the rest of the team.
- Game system / feature design and implementation / library / service integration.
- Performance optimization.
What do we require from you?
- Proficiency in programming in C# and / or C++.
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices) .
- Knowledge of programming best practices.
- Exposure to mobile game development a plus.
- Documentation skills.
- Strong problem solving / debugging skills.
- Ability to work under little supervision.
- Passion for making games.
(Please note: Relocation assistance will not be provided for this role)