Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks a Senior Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department. The Senior Manager, Brand Marketing will oversee the development, management and execution of the global marketing strategies and games-as-a-service plans for console games.
This role will be responsible for the product marketing strategy, global positioning, development of worldwide creative materials, partner and agency relationships, and the execution of North America marketing plans. This role will lead the go-to-market planning and have a strong emphasis in digital consumer marketing and live service planning.
- Develop, orchestrate and execute comprehensive global multi-year marketing plans for a portfolio of console games.
- Establish global positioning and creative strategy and ensure alignment with key stakeholders across North America, Europe and development studios.
- Manage the development of advertising, promotions, media plans, and direct marketing on assigned titles.
- Partner with consumer research team to gather actionable insights to guide product strategy.
- Lead development of the live plan strategy, work with studio and product teams on execution, monitor performance, and optimize programs based on results.
- Manage North American product marketing budgets to ensure adherence to approved levels.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure product development, consumer marketing, digital marketing, PR, research, trade and sales execution is aligned with strategic and financial goals.
- Manage relationships with key external partners such as agencies, first party, and promotional partners.
- Liaison with functional teams across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- 8+ years’ work experience in console video games marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business and games-as-a-service.
- Experience working on major entertainment brands/licenses.
- Strong understanding of digital media, online advertising platforms & related metrics.
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, performance marketing, eCRM, campaign optimization and the ability to work across multiple teams.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Top quality presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires some travel.