To collaborate with internal and external teams in the creative development and production of digital segments and shows
- Manage all aspects of production and delivery of both long and short form content
- Help direct full time and/or temporary staff of Producers, Associate Producers and Production Assistants when applicable
- Collaborate with the post production team (editors, AEs, graphic artists)
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once
- Review, quality check, and approve segments before they air
- Ensure segments are edited and uploaded in a timely manner
- Attend and lead shoots when needed
- Pitch innovative multiplatform video content ideas
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years experience in digital video production
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends with short notice when necessary
- Experience in creating Branded Content
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, such as projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication/interpersonal skills
- Must have a passion for pop culture
- Ability to interpret analytics to make informative content decisions
- Demonstrated management experience
- Willingness to work within an assigned budget
- Strong problem solving skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" and "WAGS," as well as the network's first original scripted series The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit Apply
E! News is the leading daily pop culture show, featuring the biggest and most-talked about stories of the day. Hosted by Jason Kennedy, E! News covers the day’s hottest topics in pop culture and entertainment in a fast-paced, social and entertaining way tailored to a young, hyper-connected audience. Airing in more than 160 countries, E! News boasts the youngest and most affluent viewership and is the only truly cross platform pop culture brand with a monthly reach of 80MM+ people across linear and digital in the U.S. alone.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.