OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Blue Sky Studios
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Serves as a temp technical animator to the production process working in the Animation Department.
- Is responsible for the Quality Control of the final product during the animation phase of the pipeline
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues to help keep production moving.
- Troubleshooting and fixing render issues.
- At times, may create background, and prop animation.
- Help contribute to making the animation process as streamlined as possible.
- Experience using Maya (2+ years).
- Strengths in technical aspects of animation and problem solving and creative thinking.
- Experience in MEL and/or PYTHON a plus.
- Experience in character rigging a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.