Job Title: Systems Admin
Location : Chenna i
Double Negative is looking for experienced innovative Systems people to help maintain and advance our digital infrastructure. Working in a small team maintaining the entire IT infrastructure, you will need to be able to work well under pressure, juggle multiple tasks and be an excellent communicator, dealing with both technical and non- technical people.
Experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- 5+ years of Linux (ideal ly Fedora/Redha t) system s administration experi ence - both desktop and server.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language (perl, bash, python).
- Experience managing storage - XFS, NFS, CIFS, SAN.
- General networking knowledge (VLAN, LACP, VPN, routing).
- In-depth knowledge of common network services (DHCP, DNS, postfix, etc).
- OS X or Windows enterprise deployments.
- High performance computing (HPC) environments.
- Understanding and experience using RDBMS software such as MySQL and Postgres.
- Large scale storage and systems management.
- Experience of media sector is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
Needs to B e:
- Technically adept.
- Team oriented.
- Adaptable .
- Able to take direction.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.