DNEG believes in the importance of Generalists and their ability to handle any general 3D tasks assigned to them for Episodic/Broadcast projects. Their knowledge is broad across 3D and covers the basics including modelling, texturing, animation, lighting and rendering. However we are very aware that our Generalists have varying levels of knowledge in these fields.
Willingness and ability to learn new software and proprietary systems is of huge importance to DNEG and we pride ourselves on our Generalists having this skillset.
Nice to Have
- Minimum 1 years experience working on feature films. TV and Games experience is also taken into account
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of 3D – varied levels appreciated and understood
- Full working knowledge of Maya and/or Houdini
- Basic comfort with the more technical aspects of CG work
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a post production environment
- Good artist side
- Programming or scripting skills (MEL, Python)
- Team orientated
- Willingness to adhere to an integrated pipeline used by DNEG globally
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.