DNEG Feature Animation, a newly formed division with in DNEG , is dedicated to the creation of high end Animated Features. Together we will bring the vision of both major Hollywood studios and independent productions to life.
Production Supervisors at DNEG m anage the day-to-day operation of the production including crew scheduling, department scheduling and tracking. You will also be responsible for ensuring the projected parameters for production goals, quotas and schedule are met and/or reset as required for your department. The Production Supervisor will work closely with the Production Coordinators , D epartment Supervisors and Lead Artists to maintain the proper amount of resources throughout the current project.
- Proven project management experience – from concept to completion
- Proven experience in the animation industry, including production experience on traditional 2D and 3D projects
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meeting deadlines
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Experience with Shotgun
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience in database work
- Experience in managing artists and clients
Nice to Have
- Overseas animation experience
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work , with high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- A strong , clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm and motivating them to work effectively with others
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.