DNEG is one of the world’s leading visual effects companies for feature film and television with studios in North America, the UK and India. We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join us in London.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing & Communications, you will develop and be responsible for the global marketing and communications activities of a new area of the company. You will help to create and implement marketing strategies and utilize appropriate methods of internal and external communications to help realise business goals.
You will work with the sales team to drive initiatives to build profile amongst the company’s client base, and you will be relied upon to manage press interactions between the media and senior members of staff on important and sensitive matters. You will create content to promote work, including presentations and video, and set-up and manage website and social media channels.
We will depend on you to own internal communications with employees and to guide senior management and supervisors as needed. This will include company announcements, creating presentation materials and planning internal events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and be a part of a new area of the company from its inception. The role requires someone who is a self-motivated, proactive and capable of taking ownership of projects and driving strategies forward. Experience of working as part of a global team would be useful. Must Have
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within the film or creative/entertainment industry
- A degree in a relevant field e.g. Journalism, Marketing, Communications
- Experience owning and delivering projects from start to finish, coordinating both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, responding calmly and effectively
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms and managing content accordingly
- Experience of managing company websites and using industry standard CMS
- Proven experience building relationships with clients, ensuring they are open to a working partnership that benefits both sides
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable operating in a stand-alone role while continuing to work effectively on your own initiative
- Experience briefing and creating promotional content – both written and filmed
- Experience building relationships with key members of internal teams to ensure delivery of materials for marketing and publicity purposes in a timely manner
- Adept at influencing and coordinating senior management
- Good general IT skills and knowledge of Mac software, Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience of dealing with press outlets
- Able to see the bigger picture
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.