We are seeking an Employer Brand Marketing Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about marketing and people to expand their marketing expertise and to gain exposure in a highly creative environment.
Working closely with our Employer Brand Marketing Manager, HR and Talent Acquisition teams’, you’ll play a crucial role in helping us attract high quality candidates from a range of backgrounds and become the industry employer of choice. You’ll support the delivery and ongoing management of our employer brand strategy, recruitment and engagement campaigns and initiatives. As a local representative for the Employer Brand Marketing team, you will focus on bringing the global strategy to the local remit.
The successful candidate will:
- Amplifying our employer brand - bringing alive our EVP (Employee Value Proposition), externally and internally through compelling content across our audience segments.
- Be responsible for ensuring the global Employer Brand Marketing Strategy is rolled out within the local remit.
- Work with key department stakeholders to see where marketing can add value and maximise opportunities.
- Deliver relevant internal and external communications of TA and Engagement activities on all recruitment and internal channels.
- Assist in building and managing the events calendar.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant educational facilities, industry event and conference organisers.
- Ensure all internal and external promotional material such as advertising, campaigns and presentations are effective, up to date and in line with branding.
- Coordinate the production of marketing assets for marketing campaigns, for example, digital assets and creative execution.
- Advertise all open vacancies on industry forums.
- Input and report on TA and Marketing and Engagement budgets
- Analyse success of marketing campaigns, advertising sites, and events, and actively seek improvements.
- Research new forums, conferences and events to support the TA Strategy.
You will be involved with booking all aspects of any internal or external events, as well as supporting facilities with travel and accommodation booking. Working with the Digital Marketing team you will help build a library of marketing material, as well as ensuring the necessary client permissions have been granted.
This is an integral role for DNEG, with scope to take on projects and progress within the business.
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media.
- Experience in digital/social media marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Keynote & PowerPoint.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of reporting and analysing marketing data and some experience of tracking would be an advantage.
- Able to analyse datasets and provide insights into the results.
- Good understanding of tracking and attribution of efforts - connecting investment to return across the site and multi-touchpoint customer journeys and behaviours.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is an asset.
- Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
- Confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders, with the support of colleagues.
- Passionate about communication and engagement
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and accepting of change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.