Description PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.
We do not currently have openings available for the position of Matchmove Supervisor, however, we are accepting speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our databaseand contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
Our Matchmove Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the matchmoving aspects of our projects. This includes supervising all the matchmove, body and object tracking work. They have the ability to clearly communicate briefs and feedback to the local team and those working in our other DNEG sites.
They are able to comfortably communicate with production and cg supervisors. They are also able to mentor newer artists, providing leadership and technical support when needed. You’ll work to produce high quality results, quality checking all shots on your show as well as providing clear briefs and feedback for the teams.Must Have
Nice to Have
- Degree or equivalent in computer graphics, animation or related course
- Previous experience supervising a Matchmove team in a VFX company
- At least 3 years experience working as a Matchmove artist
- Experience leading a team in-house and remotely
- Equally proficient in camera, object and body tracking
- Solid knowledge of Maya is required
- Meticulous and accurate with tidy workflows for use in the rest of the pipeline.
- Solid knowledge of 3D Equalizer
- Experience in native stereo.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong communicator
- Team orientated
- Problem solver
- Good time management
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.