About Zoic Labs
Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for our sister company Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with an emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, gaming, and VR/AR experiences. We build proprietary products and platforms, and provide UI/UX design, agile software development, R&D, and consulting services for a diverse range of private companies, as well as the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Our Los Angeles location is currently seeking a Technical Director with a strong skill set in creating dynamic cloth simulations and other realistic effects utilizing CLO3d and/or Marvelous Designer. This is a full-time position in our Culver City location. Responsibilities
- Create photo-realistic simulations with high resolution geometry
- Sets up nCloth & CLO3d (or Marvelous Designer) for cloth simulations
- Extensive experience in pipelines as a Cloth/Hair/Fur TD
- Extensive motion capture experience
- Experience working with a digital human pipeline
- Python scripting an asset
- Knowledge of Shotgun a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
Must be able to work on site in our Culver City studio.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.