Framestore Immersive Entertainment Division is looking for Freelance Mid-Level Technical/Game Artist to join our team to work on an immediate real time project out of our Los Angeles Studio.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent collaborator with technical knowledge combined with strong creative and visual instincts.
Candidates who have experience in both games and VFX are of particular interest to us. More games experience is preferred.
Skills and experience:
- Has shipped at least 2-3 VR/AR experiences in the last 1-2 years
- Extensive experience creating game assets for Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Advance experience of Unreal's Blueprints system.
- Advanced experience with Maya
- Comfortable in a range of content creation software including Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter.
- Maya Rigging experience.
- Some shader writing experience, but not required
- Has worked in Agile for at the last 2+ years
- Excellent communication skills and great at teamwork, interested in working with artists from different backgrounds and a passion for solving problems.
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.