I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Midweight Motion Graphics Artists - come work alongside world class creative talent to produce animated solutions for a varied roster of clients, this is your chance to join a growing studio in Sandhurst, Berkshire.
If you see this as an exciting opportunity to help grow a business, and wear multiple hats at the same time as doing some serious animating, you’ll fit right in!
Experience / Seniority - Midweight
Reports to - Creative Director (dotted line to Production Manager)
Location - Sandhurst, Berkshire
Basis - Full time, Permanent
Work hours - 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday*
*The role usually takes place in standard work hours, but some late and early working may be required at times of high volume
**WHO ARE WE?
We’re a warm, collaborative team who love to share ideas and find clever ways to get the job done by drawing on each others’ strengths, taking ownership of projects, taking pride in their delivery. We favour an open office environment to nurture that collaboration.
In the Creative Services part of the Fudge business, we’re a small but mighty mix of animators, client managers, strategists and commercial business development and we work with a wide range of clients to understand their business goals and their constraints, and to help them achieve the outcomes they’re after using animated video.
We believe animation makes complex messages simple, creates connections and supports relationships between brands and audiences, and ultimately has an unparalleled capacity to engage and delight.
**WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
We love our clients – they challenge us, and they inspire us, and they’re a varied bunch which means we get to help them tackle a whole range of interesting challenges as they grow their own brands and businesses.
**WHO ARE YOU?
- You have advanced knowledge of software on Adobe Creative Cloud; in particular After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Also experience of plugins – Duik, Joysticks and sliders, Element 3d, Video Copilot’s Lens Flare, Trapcode Particular, Plexus, Ouroboros
- You’ve a strong understanding of 2D and 2.5D animation and experience with C4D and/or Maya is a plus
- You’re interested in and familiar with VR
- You know how to use motion graphics to tell stories and really get the message across
- You have strong conceptual skills, able to animate and execute projects from storyboard to final production and delivery
- You’ve a solid grasp of the basic principles of animation and design, trained to degree level to understand typography, movement and layout etc.
- Have a strong technical understanding of effective video workflows, the production pipeline and file specifications
- You’re accustomed to and comfortable being client-facing with excellent communication skills, written and verbal
*Other skills / traits / interests
- Able to follow a brief and take ownership; work using your own initiative
- You care about accuracy and photographic detail, colour, lighting and composition and you’ve an excellent eye for creating quality visuals
- You prioritise delivery and thrive on challenge
- A self-starter, you can feed off the energy of the studio, ask questions and begin to take ownership of tasks from the outset
- You have the patience and flexibility to switch between several projects at once
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism from Production staff, Directors and clients in a positive manner
- You’re passionate about Animation and film and your finger is on the pulse of current trends so as to reflect them in your work and ideas, as appropriate
**WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hit the ground running!
- Liaise closely with the Creative Director to ensure your output is to the required standard and reflects the values of Fudge
- Design commercially focused and user-friendly video content in accordance with brand guidelines
- Actively contribute to project planning and estimation, report effectively on progress, be diligent in the escalation and management of risks and issues
- Liaise and work effectively with other artists and production staff
- Work with voiceover recordings and executing sound design in order to complete project work
- Prepare and develop storyboards that depict the script and narrative of client work, using text and images in a creative and imaginative way
- Participate in creative sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas to help push the business forward
- Work with clients and creative teams alike to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organisation of folder structures
Ref: Midweight Motion Graphics Artist
Full TimeFreelanceGlendale, Arizona, United States
[... Click Apply...] Animation is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our lighting tools team. Our major, lon...