Position at Rodeo FX in Munich
Under the supervision of the Producer, the Artist will create objects, scenes, requiring modeling, textures, shading, lighting, animation and rendering. The Artist will also help in the evaluation of new CG projects.Responsibilities:
- Create modeling, textures, shading, lighting, animation for objects, environments, or full scenes.
- Start renders and validate the quality of the images. Deliver final renders for the compositing department.
- Being able to participate in the development of setups for the different stages of production in 3D and solve potential problems.
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor, the Lead CG, the Department Lead and the Producer to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Be able to work with the Producer
- Department for the evaluation of new projects.
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a VFX studio
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Experience working with Arnold
- Experience working with Cinema 4D, an asset
- Experience working with Mari, an asset
- Experience working with Nuke, an asset
- Experience with particles systems or liquid simulation, an asset
- Experience with After Effects/Photoshop, an asset
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving