DreamWorks Animation Television is seeking a Marketing Manager who will play a key role in developing and presenting marketing strategies for series produced by the studio. The role reports to the Vice President of Marketing, Strategy & Digital.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to generate and execute campaign plans for series and season launches, support ongoing brand-building and awareness initiatives, and monitor all marketing communications and tactics for adherence to campaign goals.
This role will collaborate extensively within the Marketing department and across the organization (TV Production, Global Franchise, International Television Marketing and Sales, Retail Marketing, Publishing, and Home Entertainment).
- Collect and synthesize information and requirements from stakeholders across the organization.
- Generate marketing strategy documents, including presentations, creative briefs, calendars, and tactical guides.
- Serve as a point of contact to internal and external partners to update and share marketing plans and presentations.
- Maintain and communicate project timelines, status documents, and assets.
- Exercise strict budget oversight of all projects under the department’s management.
- Generate and circulate meeting summaries and next steps recaps.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in entertainment marketing or related field including 1 to 2 years as a manager
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Must work well as part of a collaborative team and be able to build consensus across a variety of views and objectives
• Experience in any of the following areas:
o SVOD and streaming service marketing
o Preschool television marketing
o International television marketing
• Exceptional Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Office Suite skills are critical.
• Ability to self-direct and problem-solve is critical.
• A passion for entertainment and interest in animation and kid pop culture
• College degree preferred
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.