With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Los Angeles, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Act as MPC’s Global PR Editor and support for the film editorial department at MPC LA, assisting previs, art department and new business as needed.
- Production of creative company showreels for MPC
- Maintain strong relationships with PR, Marketing and New Business departments to actively prepare and generate company showreels, pitch media and Awards submissions.
- Maintain familiarity of MPC’s historical and current work.
Support for the LA facility dataIO for previs, new business, and art department.
- Manage sends between MPC VFX and LA based clients as needed
- Deliver Quicktimes, Hi Res format and any other associated material to the client for approval.
Run external dailies sessions for visiting potential clients and ongoing MPC VFX projects
- Run Cinesync, TVIPs, and RV review sessions between multiple sites and clients globally
- Update of Baselight for 4k review sessions • Prepare showreel material for previs artists
- Proven creative editing experience demonstrating a grasp of editing principals.
- Strong computer skills in Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Intermediate / Advanced knowledge of Premiere, Baselight, RV, Avid
- Advanced knowledge of broadcast mastering standards e.g. Color levels, frame rates,resolutions and compression techniques.
- Basic Shell Scripting an asset.
- Practical knowledge in post-production in an editorial role.
- Basic understanding of the VFX workflow
- Prior employment in a VFX facility a plus
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Pleasant manner.
- Ability to know when to ask for assistance
- Possesses the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients.
- A high standard of attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.