The Director of Marketing Operations is the logistical contact for A/V marketing assets moving through the DWA pipeline. Some responsibilities include:
• Act as the primary operational liaison between Universal Pictures domestic and international marketing/publicity/partnership requests and the DWA filmmaking team. Manage deadlines, expectations, and prioritize pipeline capacity.
• Maintain delivery of work in progress/final film updates and tool kits to approved vendors working on AV creative. Ensure proper security and anti-piracy measures are followed.
• Oversee finishing process. Includes approvals sessions (picture/mixes). Product: Trailers, TV spots, featurettes, EPK film clips, global tool kits, Digital & Radio spots.
• Coordinate filmmaking team in the production of printed marketing key art.
• Primary contact for symphony production needs from DWA.
• Production of marketing reels, presentation footage, videos and custom content.
• Coordinate international versioning and delivery.
• Oversee talent VO/ADR sessions for trailers, TV spots & custom content. Book talent & confirm all payments, union paperwork & policies are handled accordingly through correct channels. Direct talent, talent reps and crews. Produce, finish, and ship custom talent greetings.
• Currently the position spends 3 days/week on DWA campus and 2 days/week on the Universal lot.Qualifications/Requirements
• Minimum of 7 years of production experience
• Minimum of 5 years overseeing the finishing process. Includes approvals sessions (picture/mixes). Product: Trailers, TV spots, featurettes, EPK film clips, global tool kits, Digital & Radio spots.
• Must have experience with production of marketing reels, presentation footage, videos and custom content.
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.