Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games San Francisco is looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Concept Artist to join our Art team and help us visualize the future of high-end mobile games. We are pushing the boundaries of the mobile hardware, and need a Senior Concept Artist to help visualize a wide array of products in a wide variety of exciting Warner Bros. IP.
What part will you play?
The Senior Concept Artist will work with the Art Director to create a library of pre-visualization art that will help shape the overall look of the game. This work will cover multiple art styles and encompass both characters and environments. This position will set the bar for high end concepts and illustration skills. Requires at least 5 years of experience as an on-site member of a development team.
- Creating pre-visualization of 2d/3d art assets for pre-production and production.
- Mentorship of other artists.
What do we require from you?
- A demonstrable background in traditional art and art history is preferred.
- 5 years of experience as an on-site member of a development team.
- At least 2 video game titles from pre-production to ship.
- Exceptional ability to create 2D art.
- Ability to work quickly when needed to demonstrate an idea.
- Extraordinary understanding of human and creature anatomy.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with high end illustration, model sheets and creating production ready assets.
- Other requirements not listed above (e.g. foreign languages, travel requirements, etc.).
- Experience with 3D programs is a plus.