Final Layout Artist (Feature Animation)
DNEG’s Feature Animation department has been slowly building over the past couple of years and we are delighted to officially launch the new facility. Together we will bring the vision of both major Hollywood studios and independent productions to life.
We aim to compete with the best in the business and will rely on our Final Layout Artists to take camera shots from Rough Layout to final set dressing .
Final Layout Artists will be responsible for placing the animated characters in the scenes, set dressing of shots , adjusting camera moves and ensuring continuity between the scenes. Final Layout Artists will also create simple models and prop animation.
- Full knowledge of Maya.
- Familiarity with pipeline issues.
- Demonstrable a strong emphasis on visual storytelling, including composition and staging.
- Generalist ability
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of cameras and lenses
- Showreel featuring feature animation work
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Technically adept.
- Team oriented.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to take direction.
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.