Zoic Studios is an award winning VFX company made up of accomplished individuals who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. "Visual Evolution" is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists and production teams can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of vfx. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive projects out there. Some of our design clients in this realm include Facebook, EA, Microsoft, Target, and the NFL .
We are currently seeking an entry level Motion Designer to join on talented team. This is an on-site position in our Culver City studio. As such, only candidates able to work on-site will be considered. Qualifications
- Experience with motion design in After Effects.
- Experience with motion design in C4D.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
- An understanding of HUD design and implementation.
- Ability to run with the project from start to finish.
- Ability to troubleshoot design and technical issues.
- Possess an excellent eye and design sensibility that can be executed.
- Able to keep pace in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Must be comfortable working in a Windows/PC environment.
- A portfolio that demonstrates examples of motion design and style frames.
- Knowledge of Octane a plus.
- Knowledge of other software packages like Maya and Nuke are a bonus.
Please submit online content (demo reel/website etc), that demonstrates examples of motion design and style frame work. Only candidates with portfolios containing strong motion design work will be the right fit for this position. Recent grads highly encouraged to apply.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
*We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.