Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Digital Product Management Intern-Summer 2019 for the Digital Product Management department. The Undergraduate Intern, Digital Product Management
is responsible for assisting with the methodologies and research behind Warner Bros. Interactive’s efforts to optimize game appeal, retention, and consumer value. The position will be responsible for competitive research, teardowns, and benchmarks of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategies.
The position will assist WBIE’s Digital Product Management (DPM) department in order to optimize the consumer in-game experience. This person should be a team player, self-motivated, highly literate in video games, and able to communicate complex ideas and themes. b Responsibilities
- Conducts a wide variety of research to support development decisions:
- Conducts analysis as well as the deconstruction of game design and retention mechanisms.
- Create well-written, succinct documents and presentations.
- Key, main driver in creating presentations on WBIE game-focused design and research analyses. Responsible for:
- Clear, unbiased communication of industry, genre, design and consumer value trends and specific product evaluations.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways, understandable by a cross-functional and cross-cultural audience.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently an undergraduate student enrolled in a four-year accredited university.
- Education in the areas of technical communication, psychology, math, economics, business, or statistics a plus, but not necessary.
- Must have a passion for Video Games!
- Interest in video games across a wide variety of genres.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Team player.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and presentational skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, - especially PowerPoint. This position will be creating a lot of PPT “Decks”. Word, Excel, and Online/internet skills, etc.
- Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision.
- Must display resourcefulness, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and self-motivation.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative/energy, conscientious with a strong sense of ownership.