Visual Effects Producers are responsible for managing large-scale film VFX projects. They are responsible for managing our clients, budgets and internal crew, bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments.
VFX Producers work closely with the Head of Production to provide effective guidance to more junior Producers and Coordinators. They also work closely with other Producers and our Heads of Department.Responsibilities:
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Liaise with clients
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with Resources team and other key support departments
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Producer
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.