Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games Inc. seeks an Animator for the WBG San Francisco Animation team.
What part will you play?
In this position, you will take animation-ready assets and prep them for animation as well as create animations using Maya, assembling them into networks using Unity and Mecanim. Creatively, you must have a command of multiple animation styles and techniques ranging from highly stylized to very realistic.
- Animation of 3D assets.
- Implementation of 3D assets into Unity.
What do we require from you?
- Knowledge or background in traditional animation.
- Familiarity animating 3D assets.
- 3-6 years of experience working on video games as an Animator.
- Mobile games animation experience is preferred.
- Significant experience with Unity and Mecanim.
- Experience in scripting and rigging are pluses.
- Modeling for efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multiple styles.
- Passion for games.
- Ability to work both independently and in a larger multidisciplinary team environment.
- Familiarity with DC lore a plus.