Lucasfilm Animation and creators of the Emmy award winning animation series “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” and the highly successful animation series “Star Wars: Rebels” are looking for a versatile Production Assistant to join their production team.
The Production Assistant will provide overall administrative support for the Supervising Director.
- Assists with the organization of the day-to-day responsibilities associated with the Supervising Director from pre-production through post production on an animated television series.
- Acts as a liaison between the Supervising Director and key production personnel in communicating all schedule changes to production and overseeing the Supervising Director’s daily calendar.
- Assists in maintaining a priority task list for the Supervising Director, anticipates upcoming tasks and proactively communicates with production to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Arranges all travel for the Supervising Director.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports for the Supervising Director.
- Prepares routine correspondence and forms and answer phones for the Supervising Director.
- Assists with food service and catering set up.
- Completes special projects as needed or requested.
- Provides support to other production staff as needed.
- Requires excellent administrative skills, including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Google Docs.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team. High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow up/follow through skills required.
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure, fast paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in film, art, communications or related filed preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in Production minimum, preferably in Animation.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.