Note: due to time constraints, only artists that are eligible to work in Canada will be considered. 3D GENERALIST – Midway JOB SUMMARY
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the production team and director of an exciting upcoming film. ScanlineVFX is collaborating on Roland Emmerich’s new film, Midway and the on-set production team is looking for dedicated 3D Generalist support from January 2019 to June 2019. RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Responsible for generating 3D elements for compositing team.
- Has a broad range of VFX tasks including look development, lighting, modeling, texturing, fx simulation, animation and rendering.
- Experience with 3dsMax software preferred, but will also consider Maya Generalist
- Understands and follows production guidelines; must be able to work under the guidance of a VFX Supervisor on all 3D needs.
- Receives and implements feedback quickly and effectively
- Collaborates with lead compositor on the project to 3D requirements & needs are met
- Degree, Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of live-action feature film 3D generalist experience.
- Solid knowledge of principles of 3D, with software knowledge in ideally all of the following: V-Ray, Thinking Particles, Maya, 3DSMax
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take direction positively
- Scriptwriting skills an asset
Please send your Rate, Availability, Demo Reel and Resume to Apply