- Provides overall general assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and crew within a specific department(s). Be in service to the production (i.e. seek ways to proactively support the crew, Production Coordinator and Production Supervisor, build the trust of the artists, know when to elevate issues, understand priorities and how to handle multiple requests including those which may come from outside of your department).
- Awareness of work in progress in the department.
- Initiate open and regular communications with your Production Coordinator and/or Production Supervisor (e.g. communicate priorities, provide status updates on tasks, and seek feedback).
- Familiarity with specific day to day requirements for the department.
- Communicates with other departments regarding department needs.
- Assists Production Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head. Interacts with department leadership.
- Responsible for gathering research material specific to the department.
- Responsible for various daily office activities (i.e. schedules meetings, books rooms, copies, types up notes and distributes accordingly, timecard processing, orders office supplies, runs errands and handles travel arrangements).
- Assists with moves and set-up for the department.
- Acts as a secondary contact for questions when the Production Supervisor and/or Production Coordinator are unavailable.
- Maintains a professional demeanor with artists and production.
- Takes on new challenges in order to have more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
● Basic understanding of Gmail, Word and Excel
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
• Knowledge of production tracking databases such as Shotgun
• Knowledge of Linux, Maya, Shotgun, Flix, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.