- Assists Production Supervisor in all evolving support needs (including duties such as calendar booking, updating schedules and documents, timecard processing, etc)
- Handles day-to-day production database including managing artist inbox and status of available inventory
- Assists Production Supervisor with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met
- Understands the department and works with the Supervisor to maintain the department schedule
- Ensures workflow from one department to the next is as seamless as possible
- Checks in with artists daily on creative progress and helps remove roadblocks
- Coordinates crew meetings
- Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Production Supervisor
- Preps for reviews by building the agenda, checking the attendees, room set up
- Building / running playlists for reviews
- Takes notes during reviews/meetings and distributes information in a timely manner. Follows up on action items
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and elevates information appropriately to Production Supervisor
- Understands the pipeline and where department fits in
- Attends production meetings and provides department updates as needed
- Supports studio and production directives
• Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 2+ years of previous Feature Animation production experience required
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of Linux, Maya, Shotgun, Flix, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.