About Zoic Labs
Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for our sister company Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with an emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, gaming, and VR/AR experiences. We build proprietary products and platforms, and provide UI/UX design, agile software development, R&D, and consulting services for a diverse range of private companies, as well as the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
We are currently seeking Mid - Sr level Designer with a specialty in HUD style graphics to help out on emerging-tech related projects. Qualifications
- An understanding of HUD design and implementation
- Experience with design for commercial, advertising, or film clients
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, and Cinema 4D.
- A portfolio that demonstrates examples of HUD style motion design work
- Experience designing functions user interfaces for applications, web sites, and/or software
- Ability to run with the project from start to finish
- Ability to troubleshoot design and technical issues
- Possess an excellent eye and design sensibility as it pertains to 3d graphics
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- knowledge of information architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experience using Jira
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve issues
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- Desire to learn, improve and advance
NOTE: This position is located on-site in our Culver City office. This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
*We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.