The Bidding Producer is a central role in the team that is responsible for sourcing new business and winning work for the studio globally. Producing detailed bid packages to send to our clients, this work requires an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the entire VFX workflow, as well as previous experience of working on live projects through to completion.
Working part time (Wednesday-Friday) as part of the bidding team based in the company’s head office, you will work closely with supervisors and Heads of Department to study and analyse scripts, produce VFX breakdowns, and quantify the work required, working across multiple potential projects in parallel.
A business-critical position, you will be responsible for client contact and liaison, as well as reporting progress to the Head of the Production on a regular basis, as bids move through the feedback stage towards award.Must Have
Nice to Have
- Substantial experience as a VFX Producer with proven capability in providing detailed and accurate bids
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with new contacts; experience in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients
- High-level knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Previous experience in a Bidding Producer role for VFX
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Available to work on a part time basis, 3 days a week (Wednesday-Friday)
- Passionate about film
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- A strong, clear communicator and effective negotiator
- A positive, can-do attitude, and flexible with your availability for client calls
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.