Method EXP is currently looking for an Unreal Engine Developer.
Our dedicated team of immersive experience designers, artists and developers work with the world’s leading brands and content partners to redefine what’s possible in content, communication and commerce. Whether for mobile, PC or console, entertainment, healthcare or education, our Real-Time, CG and live action specialists create breath-taking interactive worlds that test the limits of imagination and immersion.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop new and maintain existing blueprint "programs" for current and future projects.
- Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format
- Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry
- Constantly analyze and optimizations solutions
- Strong understanding of UE4 (all aspects)
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality space
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming graph (blueprints).
- Knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL) a plus
- Strong linear algebrae skills
- You are a gamer and entertainment enthusiast
- Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
- Excellent performance optimization skills