The Bidding Producer is a central role in the team that is responsible for sourcing new business and win ning work for the studio globally . Producing detailed bid packages to send to our clients, this work requires an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the entire VFX workflow , as well as previous experience of working on live projects through to completion .
As part of the bidding team based in the company’s head office (with some flexibility to work remotely on occasion ) , you will work closely with supervisors and Heads of Department to study and analyse scripts, produce VFX breakdowns , and quantify the work required , working across multiple potential projects in parallel .
A business-critical position, you will be responsible for client contact and liaison, as well as reporting progress to the Head of the Biddi ng Department on a regular basis, as bids move through the feedback stage to wards award.
- Substantial e xperience as a VFX Producer with proven capability in providing detailed and accurate bids
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind , with strong analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with new contacts; e xperience in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients
- High-l evel knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Excel
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a Bidding Producer role for VFX
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Analytical, l ogical and methodical in your approach
- A strong , clear communicator and effective negotiator
- A positive, can-do attitude, and f lexible with your availability for client calls
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montréal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.