Seeking a challenge where you will do the best work of your career?
"FOLLOW" us on LinkedIn for job board updates.SCANLINE VFX VANCOUVER LINKEDIN TITLE
- Establishes certain looks or solves particular design or effects challenges for key visual effects shots
- Collaborate with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
- Solves technical challenges and recognizes areas for improvement with other compositors work
HOW TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION STAND OUT
- Minimum 4+ years live action visual effects compositing experience
- Experience with Nuke software only
- Should possess a keen eye for color and color matching
- Should have strong aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
- Should have strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- APPLY ONLY ONCE.
We keep your resume on file for 6 months so no need to apply again unless there are significant changes or unless you're applying for a different position.
- ALWAYS APPLY WITH THE SAME EMAIL
We want to be able to reach you easily and much of our correspondence is via email and this helps us keep your information together in one file. That way you're not lost in the system.
- Resume - Include in your resume the names of the company's you worked with and the dates you were there. Max 2 pages.
- Cover Letter - tell us a little about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate.
- Reel Link - make it easy to access - post on Vimeo without a password.
- Reel Breakdown - demonstrates what you did on each shot and the tools used - Go ahead! Show off your talent/skills here.