Lucasfilm Animation and creators of the Emmy award winning animation series “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” and the highly successful animation series “Star Wars: Rebels” are looking for a versatile Production Coordinator to join their production team.
The Production Coordinator assists with the coordination of the day-to-day responsibilities associated with their managers, the Supervising Director and the Sr Producer, from pre-production through post production on an animated television series.
- Assist in facilitating established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
- Provide the Sr Producer and Supervising Director with support to enable them to complete their work in a timely manner.
- Support the Sr Producer and Supervising Director by managing their calendars, schedules and adjust meetings to accommodate their priorities, arrange travel and procure/coordinate necessary items needed for international travel, create presentations, and coordinate other key events.
- Arrange, coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements on behalf of the Sr Producer and Supervising Director. This may include coordinating travel for external/production crew as necessary or required. Ensure that all schedules are distributed, appropriate parties are kept up to date, and that all arrangements are within policy and make most efficient use of organization funds.
- Provide scheduling, arrange travel, book conference rooms, plan for catering logistics and place order, and coordinate and assist with other logistics in regards to Writer’s Conferences.
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports for the Sr Producer and Supervising Director, as well as other senior staff members as requested, or assigned.
- Use and update planning systems and 'work in process' tracking systems daily.
- Provide administrative support and back up support to the production team including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
- Prepare, maintain and distribute artwork, storyboards, reports, etc. as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare routine correspondence and forms, answer phones, package and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed.
- Coordinate and set-up meetings including booking conference rooms, set up of A/V technology needs, meals and catering, running errands, and order, inventory, maintain and distribute office supplies appropriately. Coordinate on-site visits including entering into visitor kiosk and escorting.
- Assist with various event planning and coordination.
- Complete special projects as needed or requested.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.