Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Avalanche Software, WB Games Boston, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal, WB Games San Francisco, WB Games New York and Playdemic. WBIE produces and publishes some of the industry’s top franchises such as Mortal Kombat, Injustice, the Batman Arkham series and the LEGO videogame series.
What part will you play?
The Producer manages the day to day efforts of all projects that he or she is responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization as well as management of at least one Associate Producer or other support staff. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, studio scheduling, Games as a Service strategy, and overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, Ops and more.
- Working directly with dev teams on the day to day scheduling, development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all phases of project development.
- Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to the Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
- Overseeing the QA and localization process with internal and external vendors.
- Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
- Supporting the Executive Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
- Coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts for the title, including Games as a Service, Marketing, PR, Ops and others… helping to ensure their feedback and suggestions are be taken under consideration by the developer.
What do we require from you?
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Game design/production training a plus.
- Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
- 5 years’ experience in console/PC videogame game production.
- Experience shipping large-scale console/PC games and running live ops strongly recommended.
- Experience working with licensing stakeholders required.
- A strong background and understanding of multi-platform Open-world RPG video game production preferred.
- A strong background in PC game development and game production preferred.
- Practical experience in setting, guiding and evaluating multiple styles of production processes.
- Previous experience with multiplayer games preferred.
- Strong and effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
- Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address brand or IP concerns.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules.
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Photoshop strongly recommended.