– Technical proficiency in photography with an emphasis on composition, depth, lighting and color
– Very good technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on color and composition
– Good communication (fluent in English and/or German) and interpersonal skills
– Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
– Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and under the pressure of tight deadlines
– 3 + years matte painting experience in a production environment
– Basic Knowledge of 3DsMax & NUKE – open to other programs
– Knowledge of Nuke and UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
– UV mapping workflow experience is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Environment Artist to support our team in Stuttgart.
You are responsible for producing high-quality lighting and rendering for our CG scenes.
You would be also responsible for Look Dev and Look Consistency.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.