Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a Cinematic Layout Intern to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
Ideal candidates will have strong technical skills and will be deeply knowledgeable and passionate about the art of cinematography, blocking, and pacing. Applicants should be creative, self-motivated problem solvers who enjoy partnering with other artists, programmers and designers to create an immersive game experience.
What part will you play?
- Using your knowledge of cinematography and visual storytelling, collaborate with Producers, Story Artists, Animators, FX Artists, Sound Artists, and Lighters to generate dramatic cut-scenes, create and render alluring marketing videos, and add life and appeal to the conversations and environments of our games.
- Transform a cinematic from concept art and ideas into a 3D visualization. Shepherd the cinematic throughout the process of its creation and ensure its completion at a high degree of quality.
- Work with Programmers to develop and refine cinematic tool-sets and workflows.
What do we require from you?
- Experience in Maya and Unreal 4 Ability to produce quality staging, blocking, and camera animations for cinematic scenes.
- Basic understanding of animation principles.
- Talent for technical problem solving.
- Ability to balance effective time management with quality production work under tight deadlines.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.