The Senior Creative Developer role includes creation and development of real-time applications in a variety of fields; from VR, to AR, to interactive installations and technologies. The role requires leading and implementing new ideas quickly and expanding the internal knowledge about the evolving technology.
The Senior Creative Developer will be involved in leading pitches, creative and technical brainstorming and supervising projects to their completion; the role combines technical knowledge of computer graphics and programming with a deep foundation in art and design.
A big part of this role is leading and solving creative challenges through creative development and constantly growing with the technology, while also working as a part of a team and ensuring to fit all efforts insides Framestore's existing pipeline.
- Create real-time graphics with creative input
- Execute tasks on time and with an eagerness to lead more junior creative developers
- Excellent CG generalist skills that can be applied to immersive entertainment projects
- Oringate ideas on pitches and projects creatively
- Present ideas and techniques internally and to clients
- Continue to explore how realtime technology applies to VR, AR & Mixed Reality, among other applications such as installations, passing on knowledge to others
- Communicate with a global team
- Execute projects by translating ideas from Creative Directors
- Recommend appropriate technologies for the development of new projects
- Work with media team to develop and display content and manage media assets
- Work with UI/UX designers in implementing intuitive user interfaces
- Apply best practices for efficient and effective development; looks for opportunities to streamline
- Fully utilize current and new technology solutions
- Work closely with the Lead Developer and Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered on time, to a strong level of quality and with expectations of high uptime
- Maintain an inclusive process that empowers entire project team to contribute to final results
- Keep the Creative Directors and Project Managers fully informed on problems and progress
- Stay current on relevant technology and conducts necessary research and development testing to assess emerging technology options
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in art, engineering or design
- Extensive Coding skills in C++, C#, python, Java etc
- Extensive knowledge of Game engines like Unity and Unreal
- Good 3D skills in applications like Maya and Houdini
- Interest in math and computational design
- Good knowledge of interactive tools such as Touch Designer, Processing etc
- A creative designer mind paired with the technical knowledge to deliver creative projects
- Good eye and aesthetic
- Solid communication skills, team player and proactive on a daily basis
Ideal Technical Skills
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.
- Unity and/or Unreal Engine