The Assistant to Producer will provide general administrative and personal assistant support to the Producer and Line Producer. Duties will include phone coverage, calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, processing travel expenses, general office organization and other special projects as assigned.Responsibilities :
- Schedule meetings and ensure that the Producer and Line Producer have accurate calendars and are aware of meetings that they need to attend
- Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Create and update a daily phone list
- Attend and take notes at meetings as requested by the Producer and Line Producer
- Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi
- Assist with personal matters and/or running errands as needed during standard business hours
- Help create and update episodic credits document for legal approval
- May be asked to read scripts and provide useful short coverage and comments.
• 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced environment. Prior Entertainment or Agency experience strongly preferred
• Must be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar and Excel
• Ability to research topics for project development
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner as expected for the role
• Have proactive approach to work, patience and willingness to take initiative when appropriate
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime as needed
• Able to work independently and also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization and external company contacts
• Must be able to work flexible hours
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.