• Guiding and Collaborating with production management team on budget and scheduling
• Building key relationships with counterparts in other departments, including E! News, portfolio networks and external creative agencies
• Assist in the creation and adjustments of shoot schedules and budgets
• Coordinating and collaborating with diverse teams including Consumer Marketing, Network Partnerships, Social/Digital, E! News, Programming & Development and Production, to developing and designing a wide variety of branded content for every E! platform.
• Leading & executing creative content including concepts, sizzle reels, image spots, and first to market marketing initiatives
• Communicating & collaborating with Ad Sales, strategy, conceptual / design / editorial and production management teams
• Building and maintaining inter department and cross portfolio relationships from a creative and network branding perspective
• Liaising with production companies, creative agencies and talent
• Strong writing / designing / directing skills
• Conceptualizing, producing and editing on new and emerging desktop, mobile and app based platforms
• Skilled in directing editorial + post bays; experienced with graphics
• Working effectively within creative + consumer marketing, with excellent communication with the individual creative teams
• Leading and collaborating with preditor / designer and creative production team
• Experience with creating content in the digital and mobile space
• Experience working with talent and show production and managing their expectations in conjunction with creative and consumer marketingQualifications/Requirements
• Minimum 10 year’s experience in branded content , on air promotion, design, digital, advertising, new media
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in conceptual creative, design and graphics
• Previous experience managing an internal staff and external vendors-
• Must have strong presentation skills for internal communication &
• Passion and awareness for advertising and marketing
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Work creatively with a wide assortment of personalities.
• Must be able to work as a team player.
• Able to provide examples of being a true "creative" and ability to successfully conceive and execute ideas
• Strong and solid writing talent
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.