Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) is looking for an Associate Producer to help support internal development efforts as part of a robust WBIE slate. The Associate Producer will support the Producer with the day-to-day management of high-profile videogames with internal and development teams. Responsibilities include forging strong, successful partnerships with our development teams, including day-to-day communication and support as necessary. It also includes supporting and/or leading localization efforts, supporting and/or leading QA efforts internally, and closely tracking the submission and approval process between the studios and publishing arm of WBIE, communicating updates to all necessary parties.
The Associate Producer will help to ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and are completed as per the Development Plan, and that each submission maintains a high standard of quality. He or she will work closely with the Manager of Legal and Business Affairs to identify any legal and compliance issues. He or she will also collaborate with and provide support to the Marketing, PR and Community/Social teams as needed. He or she may work with legal and studio service groups to coordinate voice-over script recording and talent scheduling.
The Associate Producer is expected to be a self-starter, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be comfortable with configuring and troubleshooting game console and PC setups. He or she will also take on project lead responsibilities for small projects the team is managing by working directly with Development, QA, Legal and Marketing to drive the project(s) from start to completion in a short period of time.
- Work with Apply or other file collaboration system to create a collaborative environment for us to work with our external stakeholders and development partners.
- Work within Jira bug tracking tool, querying bugs, entering bug cases and reviewing, triaging bugs through the system. Previous experience with this tool a requirement.
- Record detailed meeting minutes, identifying, tracking, and following-up on action items.
- Manage the build request process through in partnership with the WBIE Burn Lab, working to ensure all members of the team and Sr Staff have build access when needed.
- Manage game asset requests from Marketing and PR. Individually, or with the dev team, work to provide the assets needed that meet with the proper Anti-Piracy guidelines.
- Building visually compelling PowerPoint presentations for internal and external consumption. Art background and/or extensive experience with Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus, but not required.
- Tradeshow support (demo, tech setup, etc) for relevant titles.
- General tech setup for internal meetings and reviews.
- A love of console gaming, in general, and with experience and/or knowledge about a wide range of game genres popular in today’s market. o Res
- Stakeholder review, relationship management and general creative process between developer, publishing and external partner via Apply or other collaboration tool.
- Reviewing all milestones for quality and gameplay, and routing to third parties when necessary. Insuring required changes are communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables. Build playthroughs and write-ups and documentation review at each milestone.
- Overseeing the QA and localization process with our Montreal associates.
- Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
- Supporting the Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Game design/production training a plus.
- Previous Associate Producer experience at a game developer str