Senior Producer responsible for overseeing all phases of development and partnering within the NBCUniversal organization as well as an external development partner to deliver a platform for engagement with NBCUniversal digital content from concept phase through release and live operations.
This position will manage an internal support team of production staff and maintain oversight of all content for the platform including, planning, progress and ensuring product quality and budgetary constraints and will review and approve all project milestones and related payments.
The Senior Producer manages project communication and reporting with all NBCU stakeholders including executive management, stakeholders and content partners as well as external stakeholders.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Production:
- Manage external development partnerships including due diligence, analysis and recommendation, negotiations, legal review and contracts.
- Partner with development resources acting as final resolution on title issues and/or considerations between NBCU and developer.
- Partner with NBCU resources like business development, marketing, product management, strategy, technology and others to create a product roadmap, rollout strategy and schedule.
- Lead product from inception through green light process, geo-beta, release and live operations ensuring reliable and timely flow of information and materials to all parties as necessary.
- Work with the SVP, Production, Strategy team and NBCU content partners to create and manage franchise plans for specific product.
- Analyze competitive products and new business opportunities and make recommendations to senior management.
- Work with other NBCUniversal departments to identify and execute synergistic opportunities.
- Coordinate with all necessary departments and divisions to facilitate execution of projects and materials in a professional and client-centric manner.
- Works closely with the appropriate staff to research and identify and/or obtain clearances for all materials needed for Sales, PR, Marketing and Distribution use.
- Keep all key stakeholders and partners informed of product status and vision through the preparation and presentation of appropriate project materials (including milestone updates, work-in-progress presentations, etc).
- Writes and completes timely performance reviews.
- Mentors and develops Producers, Associate Producers and Production Coordinators
Desired Experience/Skills:10+ years of experience in the gaming industry
6+ years of experience at Producer level or above
Experience managing mobile titles across multiple platforms and territories
Experience leading multiple teams including internal and external resources
Proven track record of high-quality products
Experience building strategic working relationships with business partners and platform holders
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Clear understanding of the tasks and duties of all positions in the production team
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; strong academic record
Formal training/education in video games a plus
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.