Video Producers/Editors (“Preditors”) write, shoot, produce and edit short form and long form video/audio/visual content for SNY.tv and SNY’s social media channels. The Video Producer/Editor will also help manage SNY’s social media presence to maintain consistent voice and assist with audience interaction across social media platforms.Responsibilities:
- Produce video, images and GIFs for use across SNY.tv and social media platforms.
- Create, write, shoot and edit short- and long-form content assets that can be leveraged across multiple platforms.
- Optimize linear content to be published on SNY.tv and social platforms.
- Build audience engagement with an understanding of data and analytics, identifying and monitoring trends.
- Assist in podcast production.
- Design and create graphics for SNY.tv and social platforms content with fast turnaround time.
- Brainstorm with others for topical content that fits within the brand.
Qualifications Creative self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrated ability to work across departments and on teams effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Minimum of 1 year of experience producing digital, social, and multiplatform content.
Passionate sports fan with broad knowledge of the sports industry and New York market.
Strong editorial judgment.
Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Willingness to work long hours and on weekends with short notice
Must be proficient in using the following cameras and editing systems:
Previous experience in a breaking news environment is a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.