Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) currently has an opportunity for a Sr. Producer to join our Production group. The Senior Producer manages the day to day efforts of all projects that he or she is responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization as well as management of at least one Associate Producer or other support staff. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, live game service strategy, and overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, PR, FPO, Trade, Sales, Legal, Talent Relations, Licensor Relations, Usability and Customer Service. b Rei
- Working directly with dev teams on the day to day development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all phases of project development from concept to post-launch but primarily focused on post-launch live phase.
- Reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties, key internal and external stakeholders, and IP holders as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
- Overseeing the Q/A and localization process with internal and external vendors, with the assistance of an Associate Producer(s).
- Communicating updates to all necessary team members and the wider publishing organization. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and regular site visits to the Developer(s).
- Supporting the Executive Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
- Managing and coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts’ and key stakeholders for the title in order to deliver a competitive, finely tuned, and well-supported live game service that maximizes player engagement and retention.
What do we require from you?
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
- Game design/production training a plus.
- Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
- 7+ years’ experience in console/PC videogame game production; experience shipping console/handheld games necessary.
- A strong background and understanding of multi-platform RPG video game production preferred.
- A strong background in large-scale PC game development and game production preferred.
- Practical experience in setting, guiding and evaluating multiple styles of production processes.
- Experience working with licensing entities required.
- Multi-language localization experience preferred.
- Previous experience with multiplayer games preferred.
- Strong and effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
- Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address brand or IP concerns.
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience with managing and / or producing a live game service including but not limited to community, KPIs, live content plans, and monetization strategies.
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management.
- Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules.
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
- Ability to evalu